Scale Service Agreements
Reliable maintenance, 24/7 service, and special rates.
What is a service agreement?
A service agreement is a written agreement between Weigh-Rite Scale Co. and a customer for ongoing scale maintenance and testing. A maintenance plan isn't a binding time contract, rather it is a detailed list of the customers scale equipment and how often the customer would like their equipment tested (typically monthly, quarterly or bi-annually). The agreement includes a flat-rate price for each test run, so you never have to wonder what the testing fee will be. The agreement will also serve to designate a member of the customer's staff as the "in-plant contact," the individual with whom our maintenance crew will work with for maintenance concerns.
What will my service agreement include?
Service agreements include provisions for certain services including:
- State licensed and certified scale technicians to perform maintenance
- Inspecting and testing each scale for accuracy
- Making field adjustments as provided by the manufacturer for maintaining the scales within the maintenance tolerance
- Instructing your employees and advising you on proper operation of your equipment
- Furnishing sufficient certified test weights to conduct a proper test
- Furnishing a complete report on the condition and accuracy of each scale covered by the service agreement
- Calibration certificates made available to view and/or download at your convenience via our secured website portal. The certificates satisfy the documentation needs of our ISO 9000/Guide 17025 registered customers.
What other benefits do I receive with my service agreement?
Your service agreement will help you maintain your scales, but save on additional services from Weigh-Rite Scale, including:
- 20% discount off our normal labor rate for repairs
- 24 hour / 7 days a week service access (premium rates apply to after-hours service)
- Guaranteed same-day or next-day service
- Advanced notification of your service needs and scheduled maintenance.
- A custom service agreement tailored to fit your needs.
Call 800.446.3689 or Contact Us for your free consultation on how a service agreement can help streamline your weighing processes.